Roseville Area Schools
1251 County Road B2 W
Roseville, MN 55113
Office Hours: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
“We are family,
all our students, staff
We are family, no matter our culture,
background or degrees.
We are family, we are 623." Read More
School Boundary Information
Current District 623 News and Information
In the News - Students and Staff Recognition
- Roseville Area High School Graduation -
Congratulations to all of our 2014 graduates!
To watch a video of the event, click here.
- Reunions?? Check our Alumni page to see if your class is hosting a reunion.
Opportunities for Giving Back and Paying Forward
Please Consider Donating General School Supplies for Students.
If you would like to donate school supplies for this fall, you can drop them off at one of the school offices, the District Center, or Fairview Community Center.
Please Consider Donating Items to the RAHS Food Shelf for Students
If you would like to donate items, please contact the RAHS Main Office. The Food Shelf needs donations of these Top Ten Requests:
- School Supplies Notebooks, pens & pencils, binders, folders
- Toothpaste & Toothbrushes
- Soap: Body Wash, Laundry Detergent
- Instant Noodles: Mama, Ramen
- Rice: Basmati, Jasmine
- Non-Perishable Meat: Canned Chicken, Tuna, Sardines
- Canned Fruit: Tropical Mixes, Guava, Mangoes
- Toiletries: Deodorant, Toilet Paper, Kleenex, Combs, Lotion, Diapers, Cleaning Products, Feminine Products
Thank you for helping in any way you can!
Local Opportunities for Giving
If you are looking for opportunities to share with families who are less fortunate, please consider supporting organizations in our local community. The demands placed on our food shelves are greater than ever and every little bit helps! Thank you.
Committees, Meetings, More
No postings at this time (4/28/14).
Board Meeting Schedule
For additional information about the Board schedule, click on the School Board Quick Link to the right.