Roseville Area Schools
1251 County Road B2 W
Roseville, MN 55113
Office Hours: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
“I love to hear a choir. I like the teamwork."
School Boundary Information
Current District 623 News and Information
Weather Related Information
With winter arriving in full force, we are all reminded that extra precautions need to be taken to keep our children safe at the bus stop. Take a minute to read our transportation policies and school closing information to be ready for the next blast of winter weather that Mother Nature sends our way! Read More
Upcoming Events - Read More
Kindergarten Option Fair, Monday, December 9, 6:00-8:00pm at the Fairview Community Center. Read More
Truth-in-Taxation Hearing will be held on Tuesday, December 17, at 6:00pm in the Boardroom at the District Center, 1251 County Road B2 West. For more information please call 651-628-6452.
In the News - Students and Staff Recognition
- Congratulations to Head Coach Chris Simdorn, his staff and the Raider football team for a great year full of highlights and excitement! Their season came to an end Thursday evening after losing a close game to Rosemount in the state semi-finals. This the furthest a Roseville football team has ever advanced in state playoffs - GO RAIDERS!!
- Students at Roseville Area High School were able to see a performance by the world-class Musicians of the Minnesota Orchestra.
The Orchestra chose RAHS as one of a select number of high schools in the metro it will be performing at because of the District's strong music program.
Opportunities for Giving Back and Paying Forward
Please Consider Donating Items to the RAHS Food Shelf for Students
If you would like to donate items, please contact the RAHS Main Office. The Food Shelf needs donations of these Top Ten Requests:
- School Supplies Notebooks, pens & pencils, binders, folders
- Toothpaste & Toothbrushes
- Soap: Body Wash, Laundry Detergent
- Instant Noodles: Mama, Ramen
- Rice: Basmati, Jasmine
- Non-Perishable Meat: Canned Chicken, Tuna, Sardines
- Canned Fruit: Tropical Mixes, Guava, Mangoes
- Toiletries: Deodorant, Toilet Paper, Kleenex, Combs, Lotion, Diapers, Cleaning Products, Feminine Products
Thank you for helping in any way you can!
Local Opportunities for Giving
If you are looking for opportunities to share with families who are less fortunate, please consider supporting organizations in our local community. The demands placed on our food shelves are greater than ever and every little bit helps! Thank you.
Committees, Meetings, More
Roseville Area Schools Planning for More Tutors in 2013-14
Roseville Area Schools is planning to add reading and math tutors to its staff next year, thanks to anticipated grants from Minnesota Reading Corps and Minnesota Math Corps, initiatives of ServeMinnesota. Final word on grant funding is expected in late May.
These programs aim to help increase the number of children who are on track to read by the end of third grade and are algebra-ready by eighth. Corps tutors assist by providing critical one-on-one and small-group tutoring.
Both initiatives are looking for individuals interested in being trained as part-time or full-time tutors. Candidates should apply directly to the Reading or Math Corps. Those who are selected to serve in either Corps program make an 11-month commitment to an assigned school.
For more information on the programs and their tutor training, click on Minnesota Reading Corps (http://minnesotareadingcorps.org), Minnesota Math Corps (http://minnesotamathcorps.org), or ServeMinnesota (http://www.serveminnesota.org)
Board Meeting Schedule
|Board meetings are held at the District Center, 1251 County Road B2 West, Roseville, and generally begin at 6:30pm. Citizen comments are welcome and will be accepted at the beginning of each meeting. For additional information about the Board schedule, click on the School Board Quick Link to the right.|